শুক্রবার, ১৫ জুন, ২০১২

Hey there! I am Brad and welcome to my website. I created this page as a task specially for Articles International, --an ESL and Web Design program. If you want to contact me, just use the contact form found on this website. Below is my personal Curriculum vitae, with some samples of sites and articles I've posted before.

Accreditations
Graduated with distinction from ECU
13 years of content creation experience (specifically intended for Online individuals)
5 years of website design experience.
Dedicated, team player professional with a taste for particulars.

Work Experience.
Articles International,2009 - Present
General Manager
In charge of forming a international group of writers to suit a demanding list of growth goals and objectives.
- Create cutting edge records for production, developing production by 20% internationally
- Correctly managed regular logs of task distribution
- Maintained QA for global development over a large group of internet writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2008-Present

Additional Skills
Proficient in Russian
Exceptional competence using a huge choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন