মঙ্গলবার, ১২ জুন, ২০১২

Hi there! I am Dante and welcome to my webpage. I created this blog as a project specially for Morningside Authors, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Development program. If you would like to work with me, look for the contact form available on this page. Below is my personal Curriculum vitae, with a few examples of sites and web content I written earlier.

Certifications
Graduated with distinction from Hill College
5 years of content creation experience (particularly intended for Electronic readers)
6 years of website creation experience.
Dedicated, self-motivated employee with a taste for facts.

Work Experience.
Morningside Authors,2010 - Present
General Manager
Responsible for selecting a international crew of internet writers to match a specialized set of advanced goals and objectives.
- Set new records for end result, boosting production by 25% internationally
- Correctly handled consistent logs of project distribution
- Monitored QA for worldwide creation over a sizable crew of internet writers

Self-employed Website Designer
2009-Present

Additional Skills
Fluent in Hindustani
Exceptional competence utilizing extensive choice of office software

You can find my work on the following sites


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন